Mastering Inventories, Deposits and Damage Disputes
Protect your agency and your landlords against the embarrassment and financial pain of losing deposit disputes adjudications. This is a crucial one day course for all staff involved in setting up and carrying out inventories and tenant check in/out procedures.
We discuss the following:
- Purpose of an inventory and its role in the letting process
- Independence and accuracy
- Best practice and achieving consistency
- Crucial tenant check in and out procedures
- Terms of Business, duty of care and the rights of the inventory provider
- Safety law and practice
- Damage and wear and tear
- Abandoned property and goods
- Handling disputes and adjudication - recognising why you might lose, but more importantly how to win.